The GDPR requires that personal data must be:
- Processed lawfully, fiarly and in a transparent manner
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed
- Accurate and kept up to date
- Kept in a format which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection agains unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loos, destruction or damage
Taking all these requitements into consideration Bowen Training UK thought it best to let you know how we process your data.
- We collect information given by you when signing onto a course or requstiong a prospectus. This includes your name, address, telephone numbers and email.
- Details of courses taken is also collected when you take a course
- The tinformation is stored on an excrypted drive and password protected at the Bowen Training UK office
- We do share your information with Bowen Training tutors for the sole purpose of contacting you regarding a course
- We do use your information to send out mailshots about courses from the Bowen Training office
- We do not share your information with any other business, company or individual who is not a Bowen Training UK tutor.